CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

On a roll..

Yep. Go us!

#22:
Up to $7.50!

#24:
I start a job today!! So hopefully this will kick in soon. Woot!

#39:
Breanna fell asleep again last night alone!

#40:
Andrew cleaned his side. We have a TON of stuff now. I took a picture, will get that later. And made a list of items we donated.

#62:
Grandpa's Cheese Barn ROCKS. That is all. They have been here for 31 years. They have a bakery :drool: and they sample tons of their foods. The cheese spread is awesome and so is their salsa con queso. And their cheese in general rocks.

#65: Completed 9/11/08-9/13/08
Pictures of NYC and NJ. I have more on the camera from our day in the city, but have to find time to upload those :D


The Twin Tower lights from a lookout point

1 comments:

Awesome Sarah said...

I like updates! Especially happy exciting ones where your all like "I crossed a ton of things off the list!"
WOOO!